Challenged to post 1 photograph each day for a year while learning to use a new camera received as a gift, I learned a great deal about my camera but more about the beauty and complexity all around me every day! The year included visits to Florida and Yellowstone but the vast majority of the photos were taken within a 30 minute drive from home. (I still have a ton to learn about the camera and this amazing world!)
For some reason I don't think I can comment on a bunch of the photos so I'll tell you I love them ALL! But I do have a couple of favorites :). Is this one really taken here in Holland? It looks tropical. You have an amazing eye for making the ordinary appear extraordinary. A wee bit jealous of your camera
For some reason I don't think I can comment on a bunch of the photos so I'll tell you I love them ALL! But I do have a couple of favorites :). Is this one really taken here in Holland? It looks tropical.
ReplyDeleteYou have an amazing eye for making the ordinary appear extraordinary. A wee bit jealous of your camera
Actually taken in Illinois...but it's the monarch butterfly caterpillar feeding on some milkweed. You could find them in MI, too!
Delete